Saturday 18 February 2012

This Seminar Model Works Almost Anywhere

When I wrote the original manual, Niche Seminar Secrets, I knew that seminars were a worldwide buisiness model. There might be a few countries where the seminar secrets system won't work, but they are in a minority.

The book was written by me in the UK but I also examined how the business was conducted in the US, Australia and elsewhere. 

But it's still gratifying to be getting sales of The Complete Secrets to Seminar Success outside the English-speaking world, and being number 2 in the Amazon charts for Germany is a very nice surprise!



So, welcome to my German readers. Obviously, your English is a lot better than my German, but Danke schoen!

Roy

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home